Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Squats - A great exercise


I found this chart on Facebook and started it about 5 days ago. At this point I can't imagine doing 250 squats but I'm going to work my way through this!  Yesterday was on Day 5 and after work I met a friend for dinner and then ran errands and I was just too tired to do 70 squats but I plan on doing them today!  Even if it's impossible to do 250 squats I'm still going to incorporate these into my exercise routine because just after a few days I could feel my behind and the back of my upper legs getting firmer!  Those are my problem areas!

When you do them just be sure to not let your knees extend beyond your toes...that is bad for you knees! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 250 squats?! That's ... a lot of squats LOL! Tell me, do you do all of them in one go, i.e., 50 of them one after the other, or do you do say 10 at a time which add up to 50 (or 250) at the end of the day? I'd love to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if you were supposed to do them all at once or throughout the day. Right now I'm doing 25, then I wait about 30 seconds and do 25 more. It does get easier each day so maybe by the time I get to 250 it won't be as bad as it feels like it will be right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the tips, Cindy! Very inspiring!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to follow you...powerful women :)

    ReplyDelete