Monday, September 19, 2011

Track your food and excercise for best results!


I found I have the best results losing weight when I track my food and exercise!

  When I'm Weight Watchers I use the tracker they give you at the meetings.  When I'm not doing Weight Watcher, like right now,  I use LoseIt.com .  It allows you to either enter info online or use the app on your mobile phone!   

It's simple to use. You just set up your goals by entering your current weight and input how many pounds per week you want to lose (1/2 - 2 lbs), then it tells  you how many calories per day you can eat. You enter the food you eat throughout the day (There is a whole database full of food or if it's not there you can upload the info yourself.)  Another thing I love about this app is that it allows you to enter the exercise you've done that day and you can earn back some extra calories!

Another great feature is that when you set up your goals (I did this online, not on my cellphone), it tells you the date you will reach your goal!  

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the most amazing thing...It's FREE!

This is not a paid review of Lose it..just wanted to let you know about a great free resource for losing weight!

3 comments:

  1. Another AMAZING sight that has an APP also is www.myfitnesspal.com because it too lets you set goals, track your food, track your exercise, even barcode scan your food and keep up with your vitamin and water intake.

    So far I've lost 35 pounds! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    I have visited your other site on & off for years but, didn't know about your new blog. And when I went to wish you Happy Birthday on Facebook I saw this post. I have gained weight & keep telling myself I'm going to do something about it but, HAVENT! But, I just signed up for the Lose It Site. Weight Watchers might be next. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!! Thank you & Happy Birthday!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,
    I love both your blogs! I posted a delish WW recipe on your linky party today. Hope you will try it!

    ReplyDelete