Friday, September 9, 2011

Get out and have fun!!




I think one of the best things I've done for myself in the last year or so it so get out of the house more and do fun things with my friends!  Sometimes we have so much to do in our lives that the one thing that gets pushed to the back burner is fun, but fun is just as important to our health as eating well and exercising! It's good for the soul!

Last Friday a bunch of friends got together (my guy couldn't make it) and met at a local winery on a Friday night.  There is a live band with dancing (great exercise) and we each bring a favorite food to share with the group! It's really a fun and very inexpensive way to have fun on a Friday night! 

Life is what you make it....so make it fun!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to a winery a few weeks ago and had a ball! It was the first time we had done something like this. We brought food, there was live music, and the wine was fabulous! We are doing it again the first weekend in October!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I and my other age fellows, we all are above 35, have decided to go out once in a month. And from the time we are doing this we came to know the real fun of life is in outing. If you do not enjoy at the place you select you enjoy in the way of outing.

    ReplyDelete